1) Y. J. Zhong, H. Y. Fang, Y. T. Ran, H. W. Zhu*. Fast optical-writing recognition based on two-dimensional photothermoelectric effect assisted with deep learning. Infomat, 2023, 5 (3): e12384.
2) Z. C. Li, M. R. Huang, J. Li, H. W. Zhu*. Large-scale, controllable synthesis of ultrathin platinum diselenide ribbons for efficient electrocatalytic hydrogen evolution. Adv. Funct. Mater., 2023, 2300376.
3) M. R. Huang, Z. C. Li, H. W. Zhu*. Recent advances of graphene and related materials in artificial intelligence. Adv. Intelligent Sys., 2022, 4 (10): 2200077.
4) G. K. Zhao, H. W. Zhu*. Graphene-based membranes for ions separation in “Two-Dimensional-Materials-Based Membranes. Preparation, Characterization, and Applications”. Ed. G. P. Liu, W. Q. Jin. Wiley-VCH (2022) (Book chapter).
5) 朱宏伟 等. 氢能利用中的新材料. 北京: 人民邮电出版社, 2022.
6) 朱宏伟 等. 石墨烯膜材料与环保应用. “战略前沿新材料—石墨烯出版工程”丛书. 上海: 华东理工大学出版社, 2021.
7) 朱宏伟, 杨婷婷, 姜欣 等. 石墨烯传感器及其在物联网中的应用. “石墨烯技术前沿”丛书. 北京: 化学工业出版社, 2021.
8) T. T. Yang, X. Jiang, Y. H. Huang, Q. Tian, L. Zhang, Z. H. Dai, H. W. Zhu*. Mechanical sensors based on two-dimensional materials: sensing mechanisms, structural designs and wearable applications. iScience, 2021, 103728.
9) M. Wang, H. W. Zhu*. Machine learning for transition-metal-based hydrogen generation electrocatalysts. ACS Catal., 2021, 11 (7): 3930-3937.
10) G. K. Zhao, H. W. Zhu*. Cation-π interactions in graphene containing systems for water treatment and beyond. Adv. Mater., 2020, 32, 1905756.
11) Z. C. Li, Z. Zhen, M. S. Chai, X. L. Zhao, H. W. Zhu*. Transparent electrothermal defoggers and anti-icing coatings based on wrinkled graphene. Small, 2020, 16, 1905945.
12) Y. Liu, L. Zhang, M. Wang, Y. J. Zhong, M. R. Huang, Y. Long, H. W. Zhu*. Bandgap-tunable double-perovskite thin films by solution processing. Mater. Today, 2019, 28, 25.
13) S. Y. Lin, X. L. Zhao, X. Jiang, A. Q. Wu, H. L. Ding, Y. J. Zhong, J. Li, J. L. Pan, B. Liu, H. W. Zhu*. Highly stretchable, adaptable, and durable strain sensing based on a bioinspired dynamically cross-linked graphene/polymer composite. Small, 2019, 15, 1900848.
14) P. Z. Sun, H. W. Zhu* (Ed.). Graphene-based membranes for mass transport applications. Nanosci. & Nanotechnol. Series, Royal Society of Chemistry, 2018 (Book).
15) S. Y. Lin, Y. J. Zhong, X. L. Zhao, T. Sawada, X. M. Li, W. H. Lei, M. R. Wang, T. Serizawa*, H. W. Zhu*. Synthetic multifunctional graphene composites with reshaping and self-healing features via a facile biomineralization-inspired process. Adv. Mater. 2018, 30, 1803004.
16) C. L. Li, Q. Cao, F. Z. Wang, Y. Q. Xiao, Y. B. Li, J. J. Delaunay*, H. W. Zhu*. Engineering graphene and TMDs based van der Waals heterostructures for photovoltaic and photoelectrochemical solar energy conversion. Chem. Soc. Rev. 2018, 47, 4981.
17) M. R. Huang, C. L. Li, L. Zhang, Q. Chen, Z. Zhen, Z. H. Li*, H. W. Zhu*. Twin structure in BiVO4 photoanodes boosting water oxidation performance through enhanced charge separation and transport. Adv. Energy Mater. 2018, 8, 1802198.
18) H. W. Zhu, Z. P. Xu, D. Xie, Y. Fang. Graphene: fabrication, characterizations, properties and applications (1st Ed.). Elsevier Academic Press, 2017 (Book).
19) G. K. Zhao, X. M. Li, M. R. Huang, Z. Zhen, Y. J. Zhong, Q. Chen, X. L. Zhao, Y. J. He, R. R. Hu, T. T. Yang, R. J. Zhang, C. L. Li, J. Kong, J. -B. Xu*, R. S. Ruoff*, H. W. Zhu*. The physics and chemistry of graphene-on-surfaces. Chem. Soc. Rev. 2017, 46, 4417.
20) T. T. Yang, D. Xie, Z. H. Li, H. W. Zhu*. Recent advances in wearable tactile sensors: materials, sensing mechanisms and device performance. Mater. Sci. Engin. R - Rep. 2017, 115, 1.
21) X. M. Li*, L. Tao, Z. F. Chen, H. Fang, X. S. Li, X. R. Wang, J. -B. Xu*, H. W. Zhu*. Graphene and related two-dimensional materials: Structure-property relationships for electronics and optoelectronics. Appl. Phys. Rev. 2017, 4, 021306.
22) P. Z. Sun, R. Z. Ma*, X. Y. Bai, K. L. Wang, H. W. Zhu*, T. Sasaki. Single-layer nanosheets with exceptionally high and anisotropic hydroxyl ion conductivity. Sci. Adv. 2017, 3, e1602629.
23) L. Zhang, Y. B. Li, C. L. Li, Q. Chen, Z. Zhen, X. Jiang, M. Zhong, F. X. Zhang, H. W. Zhu*. Scalable low-bandgap Sb2Se3 thin-film photocathodes for efficient visible-near-infrared solar hydrogen evolution. ACS Nano 2017, 11, 12753.
24) P. Z. Sun, K. L. Wang, H. W. Zhu*. Recent developments in graphene-based membranes: structure, mass transport mechanism and potential applications. Adv. Mater. 2016, 28, 2287.