1. H. Pan, F. Li, Y. Liu, Q. Zhang, M. Wang, S. Lan, Y. Zheng, J. Ma, L. Gu, Y. Shen, P. Yu, S. Zhang, L. Chen, Y.H Lin* and C.W Nan*, Ultrahigh-energy density lead-free dielectric films via polymorphic nanodomain design. Science, 365, 578-582 (2019).
2. G. K. Ren, S. Wang, Z. Zhou, X. Li, J. Yang, W. Zhang, Y.-H. Lin*, J. Yang*, C.-W. Nan. Complex electronic structure and compositing effect in high performance thermoelectric BiCuSeO. Nature Communications. 10(1): 2814 (2019).
3. G. K. Ren, J. Lan, L. Zhao, C. Liu, H. Yuan, Y. Shi, Z. Zhou, Y.-H. Lin. Layered oxygen-containing thermoelectric materials: mechanisms, strategies and beyond. Mater. Today., 29, 68 (2019)
4. H. Pan, J. Ma, J. Ma, Q. Zhang, X. Liu, B. Guan, L. Gu, X. Zhang, Y. Zhang, L. Li, Y. Shen, Y. Lin, and C. Nan, Giant energy density and high efficiency achieved in bismuth ferrite-based film capacitors via domain engineering. Nature Communications, 9(1) 1813 (2018).
5. Y. J. Zhang, L. Wu, J. Ma, et al. Interfacial Orbital Preferential Occupation Induced Controllable Uniaxial Magnetic Anisotropy Observed in Ni/NiO(110) Heterostructures. npj Quan. Mater., 2, 17(2017).
6. H. C. Wang, S. Li, Y. C. Liu, J. X. Ding, Y. H. Lin*, et al. Bi1−xLaxCuSeO as New Tunable Full Solar Light Active Photocatalysts. Sci. Rep., 6, 24620 (2016).
7. J. L. Lan, Y. Liu, Y.-H. Lin*, et al. Enhanced thermoelectric performance of In2O3-based ceramics via Nanostructuring and Point Defect Engineering. Sci. Rep., 5, 7783 (2015).
8. J. L. Lan, Y. Liu, B. Zhan, Y.-H. Lin*, et al. High thermoelectric figure of merit ZT > 1.0 observed in BiCuSeO. Adv. Mater., 25, 5086 (2013).
9. Y. Liu, L. Zhao, C. Liu, J. Lan, W. Xu, F. Li, B. Zhang, D. Berardan, N. Dragoe, Y.-H. Lin*, et al. Remarkable enhancement in thermoelectric performance of BiCuSeO by Cu deficiencies. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 133, 20112 (2011) .
10. H. Y. Liu, Y. Shen, Y. Song, C.-W. Nan, Y.-H. Lin*, X, P. Yang. Carbon Nanotube Array/Polymer Core/Shell Structured Composites with High Dielectric Permittivity, Low Dielectric Loss, and Large Energy Density. Adv. Mater., 23, 5104 (2011).
11. Y.-H Lin, M. Kobayashi, R. Zhao, et al. Tunable ferromagnetism in Ni0.97-yMnyO thin films with hole doping and their electronic structures. Phys. Rev. B, 83, 193105 (2011).
12. Y.-H. Lin, J. Lan, Z. Shen, et al. High-temperature electrical transport behaviors in textured Ca3Co4O9-based polycrystalline ceramics. Appl. Phys. Lett., 94, 072107 (2009).
13. Y.-H Lin, J. Wang, J. Cai, R. Zhao, et al. Ferromagnetism and electrical transport in Fe-doped NiO. Phys. Rev. B, 73, 193308 (2006).
14. Y.-H Lin, M. Li, C.-W Nan, et al. Grain and grain boundary effects in high-permittivity dielectric NiO-based ceramics. Appl. Phys. Lett., 89, 032907 (2006).
15. Y.-H Lin, L. Jiang, J. Cai, et al. High-permittivity core/shell structured NiO-based ceramics and their dielectric response mechanism. Phys. Rev. B, 72, 014103 (2005).
16. Y.-H Lin, N. Cai, J. Zhai, G. Liu, C.-W Nan. Giant magnetoelectric effect in multiferroic laminated composites. Phys. Rev. B, 72, 012405 (2005).
17. C.-W. Nan, G. Liu, Y.-H. Lin, H. Chen. Magnetic-field-induced electric polarization in multiferroic nanostructures. Phys. Rev. Lett., 94, 197203 (2005).
18. J. Wu, C. -W. Nan, Y. -H. Lin, Y. Deng. Giant dielectric permittivity observed in Li and Ti doped NiO. Phys. Rev. Lett., 89, 217601 (2002).
Awards & Honors
2007, Young Researcher Award, the Chinese Ceramic Society, China
2008, New Century Excellent Talents in University, Ministry of Education, China
2008, 2nd-class award of Science and Technology, Ministry of Education, China
2010, Distinguished Young Scholars Fund, NSFC
2013, “Changjiang Scholar” distinguished Professor, Ministry of Education, China