(1) Young Scientist of Shanxi Province, 2010
(2) Elite Member of Beijing Municipal of China Association for Promoting Democracy, 2010, 2009
(3) Advanced individual for engaging in and serving the Olympics, 2008
(4) Innovation model of Handan, 2007
(5) The fifth batch management experts of Hebei Province, 2007
(6) Top prize for the ten outstanding technical achievements of Handan, 2007
(7) The top-notch professional and technical personnel of Handan, 2005
(8) Second price of National Technology Invention, State Council of China, 2004
(9) Gold medal of international exposition for patents and new products in Germany, 2004
(10) Ten outstanding youth for science and technology of Hebei province, 2004
(11) Advanced individual for participating in the administration and discussion of state affairs of China Association for Promoting Democracy, 2004
(12) Top prize of technology invention, ministry of education, 2004
(13) Excellent paper in the annual meeting of China Ceramic Society, 2003
(14) Excellent paper for the materials research of China in the annual meeting, 2000
(15) Second prize of bounty for the excellent teachers in Tsinghua University, 1998
(16) Excellent paper of the third session, China Ceramic Society, 1998
(17) Second prize of technical progress, State Education Commission, 1998
(18) Top prize of bounty for the excellent teachers in Tsinghua University, 1997
(19) The title of excellent group for the young teachers in Tsinghua University, 1996
(20) Top prize of outstanding PhD graduate and gold medal of Tsinghua University, 1996
1. Research Achievements:
(1) He put forward a new ceramic forming technology, namely colloidal injection forming of ceramics, and got 8 state patents for it. He proposed and achieved the academic thought about the injection molding of water-based and non-plastic slurry, which hold 13 science and technology achievement testimonials issued by Ministry of Education and Sci-Tech Department of Hebei Province. Many achievements had reached the international advanced and the leading level.
(2) He proposed a novel method about the preparation of green body in the process of colloidal forming, which can avoid the inner stress. He indicated that although the green body with uniform density can be obtained by colloidal forming, many inner stress were produced during the transformation from liquid to solid, and the stress would be developing, inheriting and variating in the course of drying, de-bindering, sintering and machining. The technique how to overcome the inner stress would become the future development direction of colloidal forming of ceramics. Furthermore, there are 2 state patents for invention and 1 National Natural Science Foundation of China for the program to be gotten.
(3) The first colloidal injection molding and industrialization original machine were prepared successfully in the world. 2 state patents for invention were got. 2 science and technology achievement testimonials issued by Ministry of Education in China. So far, an industrialization base with more than 9000 square meters was constructed.
(4) He revealed the formation mechanism of cracks which developed during the transformation from liquid to solid of the ceramic concentrated suspension for the first time, and put forward two proposals to avoid cracks. He also got 2 state patents for invention.
(5) He invented a novel molding technology, which can make the suspension mix uniformly and quickly, as well as the solidification controllable. 1 state patent of invention was got at the same time. This forming process of ceramics could be used to divide ceramic suspension into two or more components, which can be kept in storage for a long time and without solidification. However, when those components were mixed quickly and uniformly, they would react and solidify rapidly. The method, which can be used universally, is a breakthrough in the wake of novel colloidal forming of ceramics and also lays a solid foundation for the establishment of production lines.
(6) He invented a preparation method and equipment for the high-performance ceramic microbeads. The entire production line has all the intellectual property rights and 3 science and technology achievement testimonials issued Ministry of Education and Sci-Tech Department of Hebei. In 2005, this production line for ceramic microbeads was bought by Saint-Gobain group.
(7) He invented and developed the testing equipment for gel point. It can test the relationship between time and temperature during the gel reaction online and provides a means to research the gel reaction kinetics. He has published more than 10 papers and got 1 state invention patent for it.
(8) He invented new dielectric materials of ceramic composites, which can reduce the starting voltage from 8000V to 1000V, increase the ozone production for more than 10 times, and lower the manufacturing costs significantly. 2 state patents for invention were got for it and many ozone generators had been prepared successfully.
(9) Zirconia ceramic microbeads were applied to the pen industry. The writing life of gel-pen was prolonged for more than 5 times. The program also became the key project of the China Pen Industry Association for the Eleventh Five-Year Plan.
(10) A new way to prepare micro-hollow spheres using solids waste such as coal gangues and fly ash by advanced ceramic technology was developed. Both state patent for invention and a PCT patent were applied.
2. List of the representative papers:
(1) JL Yu, JL Yang, S Li, HX Li, Y Huang. Preparation of Si3N4 foam ceramics with nest-like cell structure by particle-stabilized foam. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 2012, 95(4): 1229-1233. (SCI) IF=2.167
(2) JL Yang, JL Yu, YY Cui, Y Huang. New laser machining technology of Al2O3 ceramic with complex shape. Ceramics International. 2012, 38(5): 3643-3648. (SCI) IF=1.47
(3) Juanli Yu, Jinlong Yang, Hexin Li, Yong Huang. Pore structure control of Si3N4 ceramics based on particle-stabilized foams. Journal of Porous Materials, 19:883-888 (2012).( EI收录，IF=0.96)
(4) Jie Xu, Ning Wen, Hexin Li, et al. Direct Coagulation Casting of Alumina Suspension by High Valence Counter Ions Using Ca(IO3)2 as Coagulating Agent. Journal of the American Ceramic Society. 95  2525–2530 (2012).( SCI收录，IF=2.169)
(5) Jie Xu, Ning Wen, Fei Qi. Direct Coagulation Casting of Positively-charged Alumina Suspension by Controlled Release of High Valence Counter Ions from Calcium Phosphate. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95  2155–2160 (2012).(SCI收录，IF=2.169)
(6) Jinlong Yang, Juanli Yu, Yong Huang. Recent developments in gelcasting of ceramics. Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 2011, 31: 2569-2591. (SCI) IF=2.574
(7) Juanli Yu, Jinlong Yang, Yong Huang. Review paper-The transformation mechanism from suspension to green body in colloidal forming. Ceramics International, 2011, 37: 1435-1451. (SCI) IF=1.471
(8) Juanli Yu, Jinlong Yang, Hexin Li. Study on particle-stabilized Si3N4 ceramic foams, Materials Letters, 2011, 65: 1801-1804. (SCI) IF= 2.12
(9) Shengliang Hu, Jinlong Yang, Wei Liu, et al. Carbon nanocage bubbles produced by pulsed-laser ablation of carbon in water, Carbon, 2011, 49: 1505-1507.
(10) Shengliang Hu, Jingqi Zhang, Jinlong Yang, et al. Theoretical analysis of the formation of face-centered cubic Si nanocrystals by magnetron sputtering, Applied Physics Letters 2011, 99: 151901
(11) Shengliang Hu, Jun Liu, Jinlong Yang, et al. Laser sythesis and size tailor of carbon quantum dots. Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2011, 13: 7247-7252.
(12) Shengliang Hu, Jinlong Yang, Wei Liu, et al. Prediction of formation of cubic boron nitride by construction of temperature-pressure phase diagram at the nanoscale. Journal of Solid State Chemistry, 2011, 184:1598-1602.
(13) Yanzhong Wang, Anthony Chesnaud, Emile Bevillon, Jinlong Yang, Guilhem Dezanneau. Synthesis, structure and proton conduction of BaSn0.875M0.125O3-δ (M = Sc, Y, In and Gd), International Journal of Hydrogen Energy，2011, 36: 7688-7695.
(14) Wei Liu, Tongjian Niu, Jinlong Yang, et al. Preparation of micron-sized alumina powders from aluminium beverage can by means of sol-gel process. Micro & Nano Letters, 2011, 6(10): 852-854.
(15) Yang JL, Lin H, Xi XQ, Zeng K, Porous ceramic from particle stabilized foams by gelcasting, International Journal of Materials Product and Technology, Vol.37, Issue 3/4, pg: 248-256, 2010.
(16) Zeng K, Yang JL, Xi XQ, Ceramic ball pen and mathematical modeling, International Journal of Materials Product and Technology, Vol.37, Issue 3/4, pg: 287-296, 2010.
(17) Dong Y G, Yang JL, The effect of nano-Si3N4 of properties of silicon nitride of ceramics, International Journal of Materials Product and Technology, Vol.37, Issue 3/4, pg: 217-227, 2010.
(18) Liu W, Wu DH, Yang JL, Preparation of nanometer magnesium aluminate spinel powders by sol-gel method, International Journal of Materials Product and Technology, Vol.37, Issue 3/4, pg: 297-304, 2010.
(19) Yue M, Yang JL, Xi XQ, Huang Y, Wear properties of microbeads by colloidal injection moulding, International Journal of Materials Product and Technology, Vol.37, Issue 3/4, pg: 234-247, 2010.
(20) Yang Jinlong, Wang Yali, Su Hengbo, etal. Microstructure and Mechanical Property of Natural Tree Jade, Journal of the Chinese Ceramic Society, Vol.38(7): 1286-1291, 2010（EI收录）
(21) Liu Wei, Yang Jinlong, Dong Yingge, etal. Rheological Behavior of Nano-SiO2 /PEG Dispersions with Low Solid Loading, Journal of Synthetic Crystals, 39(6): 1514-1517,+1528, 2010.（EI收录）
(22) Wei Liu, Jinlong Yang, Yingge Dong, Shengliang Hu. Drying behaviour of gelcast green alumina parts utilizing PEG solution. Transactions of the Indian ceramic society, 2010, 69(4): 241-244.
Yong Huang, Jinlong Yang; Novel Colloidal Forming of Ceramics (In English, Published by Springer and Tsinghua University Press, 2010)
(1) The equipment and method for the efficient continuous forming of ceramic suspentions, patent No.: ZL200710086861.6
(2) A new method for the gas pretreatment of ceramic bodies de-bindering of gelcasting, patent No.: ZL 200410004743.2
(3) A method for the liquid pretreatment of ceramic bodies de-bindering of gelcasting, patent No.: ZL200410039113.9
(4) A new method to eliminate air bubbles in the ceramic slurry of gelcasting, patent No.: ZL200410039112.4
(5) A new dielectric material used for ozone generator and its preparing method, patent No.: ZL200310103409.8
(6) A novel ball-milling tank with the controllable temperature and vacuity, patent No.: ZL 200310100369.1
(7) A method to prepare zirconia hollow Mahjong, patent No.: ZL 200310100370.4
(8) A method and device to solidify the ceramic slurry fast and controllably, patent No.: ZL 03153699.9
(9) A forming method and device of zirconia ceramic pin using for the fiber optic connectors, patent No.: ZL 03145954.4
(10) A forming method and device to prepare ceramic balls, patent No.: ZL 02125221.1
(11) A method to prepare the thin-wall tube for ozone generator of ceramic composites, patent No.: ZL 02125220.3
(12) A method to prepare the aqueous silicon nitride concentrated suspension, patent No.: ZL01139801.9
(13) A method to prepare ceramic green bodies of no cracking, patent No.: ZL 00136867.2
(14) A method using electrolyte to prepare ceramic green bodies of no cracking, patent No.: ZL 00136836.2
(15) A preparing method and device for the colloidal injection forming of ceramics, patent No.: ZL 00136834.6
(16) A colloidal forming of ceramics by chelating reaction to delay the solidification, patent No.: ZL 00124980.0
(17) A method and device to accelerate the solidification of thin-wall ceramic green bodies by spraying, patent No.: ZL 00107495.4
(18) A method and device to prepare thin-wall ceramic green bodies continuously by aqueous gel-tape-casting, patent No.: ZL 00102922.3
(19) A vertical device of colloidal injection forming for precision ceramic parts, patent No.: ZL 99244767.4
(20) The gelcasting of non-toxicity system for the preparation of precision ceramic parts, patent No.: ZL 98119376.5
(21) A method to prepare the concentrated suspension of ceramics, patent No.: ZL 96106582.6
(22) A device of electromagnetic waves used to prepare the ceramic slurry rapidly, patent No.: ZL 96214121.6
(23) A dry type foot-bathing device, patent No. ZL200420120392.7
(24) A pediluvium device for dry wet purpose, patent No.: ZL200520001291.2
(25) An equipment for sports fatigue recovery，patent No.: ZL 200920110378.1
(26) An electric hot compress bag, patent No.: CN 200990269195.X
(27) A novel ceramic knife, patent No.: CN202096689 U
(28) A zirconium oxide ceramic hollow mahjong，patent No.:CN201978467 U
(29) A insole containing ceramic microspheres, patent No.:CN201995729 U
(30) A pen nib with ceramic, patent No.:CN201998626 U
(31) A kind of ceramic ball and its manufacturing method which can be heated by microwave under normal temperature far infrared, patent No.: CN200610165339.2
(32) A method and device for the preparation of hollow ceramic beads，Patent No.: ZL 2009 1 0131051.7
(33) A method of preparing β-silicon nitride whiskers, Patent No.: ZL 201010181986.9
(1) A structure of composite warhead，application No.: 201010047998.2
(2) The ceramic with lightweight, high strength, high toughness and its preparation method, application No.: 201010172392.1
(3) An efficient method to prepare fluorescent carbon nanoparticles and its application, application No.: 201010601015.5
(4) A method to infiltrating boron nitride ceramics on the corrugated surfaces, application No.: 200910084986.4
(5) A method to infiltrating silicon nitride ceramics on the corrugated surfaces, application No.: 200910084987.9
(6) A kind of porous ceramic and its preparation method, application No.: 200910090067.8
(7) A method to prepare high simulation stone carving by using stone powder as raw material, application No.: 200910024353.4
(8) The three-dimensional laser maching method and the device for ceramic green bodies, application No.: 200610056794.9
(9) A device for the grinding of precision ball, application No.: 200910143459.6
(10) A method and device for the preparation of hollow ceramic beads, the international application No.:WO2010/121488Al
(11) The method for the preparation of high pure aluminum alkoxides and aluminum oxide powder with waste aluminium (alloy) products, application No.: 201110096082.0
(12) A method for the direct coagulation casting of ceramic slurry by releasing the high counterion, application No.: 201110140027.7
(13) A method for the preparation of carbon quantum dots, application No.: 201110049051.X
(14) A Method for Coagulating of Ceramics Suspension via Temperature Controlled Release of High Valence Counter Ions. application No.: 201110291426.3.
(15) A kind of inorganic foam thermal insulation material with secondary closed-pore structure, application No.:201210282748.6.
(16) A method and device for the preparation of porous ceramic beads , application No.:2012103927969.4
(17) The system for the quick recovery of athletes after exhaustive exercise , application No.:201210525897.0
(18) A kind of inorganic insulation material with third closed-pore structure and its preparation method, application No.: 201210592778.7
(19) The preparation method of photocatalyst with high catalytic efficiency which can be recycled, application No.: 201210237192.9
(20) The preparation method of calcium alginate gels which are used to scan the carbon quantum dots of copper, application No.: 201210457367.7
(21) The proton conductors with nanocomposite perovskite structure, application No.: 201210077489.3
(22) The organic-inorganic composites water-retaining agent，application No.: 201210051450.4